Papé is open to safely support your uptime
At Papé, the health and safety of our customers, and our own teams, are embedded in our culture. During this period of evolving change, we want to let you know what we’re doing to support you, while also doing our part to limit the spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). As a company that is dedicated to keeping our vital infrastructure in the West functioning, we will continue to operate our locations, including in regions designated as Shelter-in-Place where we will operate as a Shelter-in-Place Essential Business.
Here are the steps we are taking to keep our customers and our teams healthy:
- Our company is actively monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as federal, state, and local agencies to make sure we comply with advisories and best-practices as they are released. We have also been actively communicating with our teams to make sure they are informed and taking responsibility for their own health and the health of our customers. To that end, we will continue to reinforce heightened personal hygiene, increased cleaning and sanitation procedures, and appropriate social distancing. We are dedicated to your uptime, and your health is at the forefront or our minds.
- To limit the opportunities for the virus to spread, and to reduce the likelihood of the virus causing us to shut down critical support operations, we have asked our team members that can work remotely to do so. We are also separating critical functions that need to work on-site so that the potential to exposure is reduced and the potential impact from the virus is limited. We know this may cause some delays in our response times, we appreciate your patience.
- We are asking customers at our dealerships to access our locations through our primary entrance only, use provided hand sanitizers or hand washing upon arrival, and provide our team members with six feet of separation. If a member of our team is providing service at your location, we ask that you segregate the equipment we are working on, preferably in an open-air environment or an isolated workspace. We want to thank you in advance for your efforts to help keep our teams healthy.
We also understand that many of our customers are working remotely. We are happy to support you with online parts catalogues for Hyster®/Yale®, John Deere, and Kenworth. Our expert advisors are also happy to help you over the phone with your OEM and generic part needs. Just follow the links below for online or over the phone service:
- Parts and Rental Portal: https://customerportal.pape.com/
- Papé Kenworth: https://www.papekenworth.com/locations
- Papé Machinery Agriculture and Turf: https://agriculture.papemachinery.com/locations
- Papé Machinery Construction and Forestry: https://construction.papemachinery.com/locations
- Papé Material Handling: https://www.papemh.com/locations
- Ditch Witch West: https://www.ditchwitchwest.com/locations
- Engineered Products: https://www.eppape.com
- Papé Kenworth Northwest https://www.papekwnw.com/locations
- Papé Kenworth Alaska https://www.papekwak.com/locations
Papé Keeps You Moving is more than a slogan, it’s our commitment to support you – especially during these critical times. We know you’re concerned about COVID-19 and how it will impact your life – and your life’s work. We look forward to you continuing to rely on Papé for your equipment, parts and service needs, knowing that we are taking precautions to keep both of our teams, and businesses, healthy and safe during these concerning times.
President and CEO, The Papé Group, Inc.